Why study at UC, especially
Masters and Doctoral Degrees?
WE. . .
• provide professional academic counseling.
• provide career guidance and mentoring as well.
• aim to give our students more practical experience through exposure to the work environment.
• have extensive local networks of useful contacts and are constantly building
• have international networks and collaborations.
• Encourage research as a way of personal and professional development, as well as for the benefit of Cambodia.
OUR. . .
• Graduated students are in high demand by top employers.
• Students are capable of finding and competing for jobs locally and abroad.
• Students are competent in analytical, quantitative and computing skills.
• Students are equipped with a broad range of knowledge and understanding of theory and practice
• Programs are flexible in consultation with College Deans.